Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: passing through...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DayZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2002
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Well, I didn't expect this thing still to be up and running... Or maybe I did, I know you're all crazy enough!

    So, how's everyone been?

    Let's drink one while catching up! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DayZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2002
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Why is my picture thingy not working?! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Whyatt Thrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 1999
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see them just fine.. O_o

    here here, for absent friends.. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DayZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2002
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Yeah, I found out that I forgot to turn it on =/

    So, whatcha been up to?

    *drinks another one* [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] Proost! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've been pretty good.

    I now it's been said before but.....this board is dead. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DayZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2002
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It has been said a dozen times in the last couple of years! Fact is, the board is still here. But, lives change, priorities change. In other words: we're getting old! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DarkLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not old!
    I'm like fine wine, I just get better with age! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member -Tyler-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im not old. Hostboard sucks and this place is dead.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member DayZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2002
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey guys! *waves*

    Tyler, I was wondering what happened to you! Are you still in the Netherlands or back in NY? What did you do here, what places did you visit?

    Darklord, I read something about you getting married, when's the big day?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DarkLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Not me, I've been single for a while now [img]smile.gif[/img]
    So hows it been going for you DayZ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •